Уважаемые посетители! Форум CQHAM.RU существует исключительно за счет показа рекламы. Мы будем благодарны, если Вы не будете блокировать рекламу на нашем Форуме. Просим внести cqham.ru в список исключений для Вашего блокировщика рекламы.
Показано с 1 по 4 из 4

Тема: Новая процессорная плата для TS-930

Новая процессорная плата для TS-930

Извиняюсь за английский, но материал для тех, кто желает приобрести более модерную процессорную плату для 930 кенвуда от компании PIEXX. Перевести текст можно онлайн-переводчиком Altavista Babelfish - в Гугле легко найти его сайт.

Up for bid is a newly manufactured PIEXX TS-930 SE replacement digital board for the TS-930 transceiver.

About six years ago I had a customer bring in a beautiful TS-930 transceiver for repair. Unfortunately the batteries had leaked and destroyed the digital board that was mounted below the battery pack. No problem, I gave the Kenwood part depot a call with the idea of ordering a replacement DIgital Board. I was told that the board was $275, but there was no stock and never going to be any more available! I couldn't stand seeing that beautiful transceiver go to the scrap heap, so I decided to allocate the time to designing a new, modern, replacement Digital board. My company, PIEXX, is involved in the design and manufacture of custom electronic devices, so this TS-930 digital board design was right up our alley. The goal was to design a drop in replacement board that would perform the tasks of the original TS-930 digital board plus add some new features like a RS-232 serial communications port for PC control and additional memory channels. One of the main goals was to design a reliable board, somthing lacking in the original. It took a while, about a year of part time effort, but we came up with a replacement board that met the design criteria. To date we have sold about 400 of these boards with virtually no problems. Installation is simple and the functionality is very intuitive.

The buyer will need to include $14 for shipping in the continental US. We can accept payment via our commercial Visa or MasterCard Account.

Over seas customers:
    Over seas shipping will be $32. Obviously, we are not responsible for your countries tax policies! If your country charges extra import duties or taxes you will need to settle up with them.

For more information on this product click on:
    http://www.piexx.com/

Эта компания профессионально занимается изготовлением разнообразных примочек к старым трансиверам. Их фото и описание вы найдете на данном сайте.
    Миниатюры Миниатюры Нажмите на изображение для увеличения. 

Название:	ts930se_834.jpg 
Просмотров:	669 
Размер:	127.9 Кб 
ID:	25318  

Я тут по форумам искал, да так и не нашел никого, кто помог бы мне ее приобрести.. Так как сам в английском не бум-бум- рисковать деньгами страшновато- еще отправлю не туда, или вообще не разберусь как и что кому слать..
    Если б кто помог приобрести- то готов купить...
    73! Дмитрий UA3CFM. CW forever!

Re: Новая процессорная плата для TS-930

Цитата Сообщение от ua1osm
    Извиняюсь за английский, но материал для тех, кто желает приобрести более модерную процессорную плату для 930 кенвуда от компании PIEXX. Перевести текст можно онлайн-переводчиком Altavista Babelfish - в Гугле легко найти его сайт.

Up for bid is a newly manufactured PIEXX TS-930 SE replacement digital board for the TS-930 transceiver.

About six years ago I had a customer bring in a beautiful TS-930 transceiver for repair. Unfortunately the batteries had leaked and destroyed the digital board that was mounted below the battery pack. No problem, I gave the Kenwood part depot a call with the idea of ordering a replacement DIgital Board. I was told that the board was $275, but there was no stock and never going to be any more available! I couldn't stand seeing that beautiful transceiver go to the scrap heap, so I decided to allocate the time to designing a new, modern, replacement Digital board. My company, PIEXX, is involved in the design and manufacture of custom electronic devices, so this TS-930 digital board design was right up our alley. The goal was to design a drop in replacement board that would perform the tasks of the original TS-930 digital board plus add some new features like a RS-232 serial communications port for PC control and additional memory channels. One of the main goals was to design a reliable board, somthing lacking in the original. It took a while, about a year of part time effort, but we came up with a replacement board that met the design criteria. To date we have sold about 400 of these boards with virtually no problems. Installation is simple and the functionality is very intuitive.

The buyer will need to include $14 for shipping in the continental US. We can accept payment via our commercial Visa or MasterCard Account.

Over seas customers:
    Over seas shipping will be $32. Obviously, we are not responsible for your countries tax policies! If your country charges extra import duties or taxes you will need to settle up with them.

For more information on this product click on:
    http://www.piexx.com/

Эта компания профессионально занимается изготовлением разнообразных примочек к старым трансиверам. Их фото и описание вы найдете на данном сайте.
    Я тут вчера запрос сделал на счет оплаты и отправки TS-930 SE, в Москву. Могу для тех кому нужно приобрести, оплатив свои деньги вперед. Помогу так сказать. Это идет параллельно с моими интересами, так что пишите.

А да, вот что ответил Chris, менеджер наверное:

Hi,
    Yes we can ship to Moscow and yes we do accept PayPal. I will be away from
    the office between 4/5/09 and 4/21/09. I do have one TS-930se board in stock
    now, when that sells I will not have any more to sell before I return on
    4/21/09.

Thanks,
    -Chris

Все вроде понятно, они могут отправить в Москву , 21.04.2009.

Цитата Сообщение от oookuchaooo Посмотреть сообщение
    Я тут вчера запрос сделал на счет оплаты и отправки TS-930 SE, в Москву. Могу для тех кому нужно приобрести, оплатив свои деньги вперед. Помогу так сказать. Это идет параллельно с моими интересами, так что пишите.А да, вот что ответил Chris, менеджер наверное:Hi, Yes we can ship to Moscow and yes we do accept PayPal. I will be away from the office between 4/5/09 and 4/21/09. I do have one TS-930se board in stock now, when that sells I will not have any more to sell before I return on 4/21/09.Thanks,-ChrisВсе вроде понятно, они могут отправить в Москву , 21.04.2009.
    Если установлена. какие впечатления???

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)